|Experience: 5 – 10 Years
||Location: Dubai/Sharjah/Abu Dhabi
|Education: B.E. – Electrical
||Industry Type: Engineering
|Role: Electrical Engineer -Testing & Commissioning
||Functional Area: Site Engg.
|Posted Date: 12 May 2011
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduate Electrical Engineer with minimum 5 years experience in Testing and Commissioning of EHV/ HV substations, various make transformers, generator and motor protection relays, differential protection, over current and earth fault, over and under voltage relays.
Testing and Commissioning of :
- Power transformers, distribution transformers, current transformers, potential transformers, calibration of voltmeters, ammeters and energy meters.
- Should have sound knowledge of erection, testing, commissioning & maintenance of power & distribution transformers, motors, generators, HV & LV switchgear and overhead transmission lines.
- Electrical switchgear like VCB, ACB, OCB and SF6 breakers and isolators.
- Transformer, generator and motor protection relays, differential protection, over current and earth fault, over and under voltage relays.
- Testing of all protection components and numerical relays.
- Switchgear & transformer testing up to 400 KV.
- Battery charges, battery banks, neutral grounding resisters and transformers.
- High voltage test for cables, bus bars and ducts.
- Familiarity in Tan delta (loss angle) & capacitance measurement testing, sweep frequency response analysis (SFRA) testing, earth grid resistance measurement testing, OHL testing, VLF testing.
- Should have good command over technical report writing and good computer & communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates having prior UAE experience and approval from DEWA/ADWEA.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance however only those individuals qualified will be contacted.